Plugin Installation :-
- From the WordPress admin dashboard, go to “Plugins” and click on “Add New”.
- Click on “Upload Plugin” and select the plugin file you downloaded earlier. Click “Install Now” to begin installation.
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress dashboard under “Plugins”.
- Enter your license key in the “License” tab under “Coin Market Cap ” menu and click “Activate License” to activate it.
- In your WordPress admin dashboard, navigate to the “Coin Market Cap” menu and select the “Add Shortcode” option.
- Select the number of coins you want to display from the list of available options.
- Customize the Shortcode by selecting the Settings as per your needed and other options as needed.
- Once you’ve finished customizing the shortcode, click on the “Publish” button to save your changes.
Add Shortcode On Post/Page :-
- Copy the shortcode provided for your table after publish it in the previous step.
- Create a new page or post or edit an existing one where you want to add the Shortcode.
- Paste the shortcode into the content area of the page or post where you want the table to appear.
- Publish or update the page or post, and the widget should now be visible on the front end of your website.