Download Plugin From Codecanyon
After your purchase, first, download the plugin from codecanyon. Visit – https://codecanyon.net/downloads & download your purchased plugin. Here you can download plugin zip files two ways either download “All files & documentation” or just download “Installable WordPress file only“. Remember if you download “All files & documentation” then you must unzip this file to grab the main plugin, otherwise, you can directly install the “Installable WordPress file only” zip file inside your WordPress dashboard >> Plugins >> Add new.
Install via WordPress Admin (best plugin installation method)
- Log in to WordPress Admin
- In the left menu panel go to Plugins >> Add New >> Upload to install the plugin
- Click Upload
- Browse the plugin zip file (make sure either select the “Installable WordPress file only” plugin zip file or unzip the full plugin pack to find the main plugin zip file)
- Click Install Now & then activate the plugin after installation.
Install via FTP Account
- Use your FTP software to browse to wp-content/plugins folder to install plugin
- Extract the main plugin zip file to their corresponding folders, for example crypto-ico-list-widget-pro.zip to crypto-ico-list-widget-pro and upload to the server
- Once it’s uploaded, go to your WordPress Admin, browse to Plugins >> Installed Plugins
- Click the Activate link below the plugin name
- Deactivate “Crypto ICO List Widget Pro” plugin.
- Delete the old version of the plugin after deactivation.
- Install the new plugin by following the above installation steps and activate it to enjoy new features & updates.
- **Always remember to back up/export your data before updating a theme/plugin!