What data do we collect?
If you use this website then we may collect some of your device data. But we never collect your sensitive personal identification data without your information. We always maintain the highest levels of privacy and security with your personal data, in keeping with the principles of the Federal Trade Commission Act and related regulations, the General Data Protection Regulation, and applicable local privacy laws. And we will always show you a message or notice whenever we will collect any of your personal identity data.
We collect the following data from you:
- We record a user visit information through cookies or some analytics apps:- IP address, traffic data, location information, device information etc.
- We collect your personal info like name and email only if you fill this information via a contact form on our website.
Why we collect that data?
- You fill your email or other details inside a contact form so that we can communicate with you.
- We use IP and analytics data to see how our website is running and which features people seem to use the most.
- We never collect any sensitive data like – personal identity numbers, financial information, bio-metric records, criminal activity etc.
By using our website, services, and by submitting any data to us, you warrant that you are eighteen (18) years of age or older.
Currently Active Cookies Information
Do we share your data?
We never sell any of your data. Sometimes we need to share data for any legal purpose only.
What data do we collect if you install and use any plugin developed by Cool Plugins that is listed on this website?
Also if any of our plugin contains “Plugin License Verification Form” then we saves user’s website url, email and license key inside our license management system so that we can manage our plugins licenses.
If you have question related to privacy, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org